Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Review

2012 Real Estate Review

2012 was a GREAT year for the real estate market. Home prices finally stopped declining, some markets have even seen growth! Interest rates remained low to help home buyers get in to homes and keep us moving in the right direction. Short sales, bank owned and HUD homes still plague most areas but are not over running the markets as seen in past years. Home owners were able to sell their homes as a reasonable price and still buy a home at a great interest rate! I WAS ABLE TO GIVE MY CLIENTS BACK OVER $10,000 WITH MY COMMISSION SHARING PROGRAM JUST LAST YEAR! If you haven't heard about this program, where have you been? Here are the basics; all of the home buyers I work with are able to earn up to 1% of the purchase price of there home back at closing. So, if you were to buy a home at $175,000 I would cut you a check for $1,750! I cannot think of a better way to start in a new home than that. I also offer different incentive programs for listing your home with me as well. 2012 was truly a great year but 2013 already looks to be much better! If you have any real estate related questions please don't hesitate to contact me at 801.699.8176 or Realtorthompson@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment